The Race For 3d Virtual Spaces Has Began Don't Wait To Buy Land In The Metaverse
Two years ago, talking about buying digital land in a virtual world would have sounded like science fiction. Just a short story in a fictional book. Today it represents for some a business, for others an investment, and for others an entertainment.
The fact is that the purchase of land in the Metaverse is a million-dollar topic, and eventually billions.
That is why it is important to understand land purchase. Knowing what a platform is, allows you to buy and sell digital land of various sizes in virtual worlds such as Second Life.
Learning about the different options available in the Metaverse, and the benefits they offer is a great opportunity.
Ultimately, learning how to buy land in the Metaverse can be a lucrative investment. It’s about understanding the market and finding the best platform to buy or sell digital land at competitive rates.
If you don’t want to actively participate in this digital revolution, at least you’ll understand what’s happening, because social networks will disappear in about ten years, as will most likely the web as we know it.
WHAT VIRTUAL EARTH IS AND WHY INVESTORS AND BIG BRANDS ARE SO INTERESTING
Virtual land is a digital platform where owners can purchase and manage digital territories.
The owners of these territories can develop, customize, and use them for commercial or entertainment purposes. They can also share them with other users through a global community.
– Virtual land is the immaterial land that exists in virtual worlds. Just like physical land, it is sold as a lot and can be purchased using a specific land’s currency. Today there are several virtual worlds that allow you to buy virtual real estate.
The virtual world represents an interesting opportunity for investors. It provides multiple possibilities for development and growth. It also attracts the attention of big brands that can use this digital environment as an advertising platform.
There are several ways to buy land in the Metaverse, such as online auctions or real estate brokers that offer services in line with the needs of the buyers.
Among the best known metaverses are:
Decentraland is probably the most popular of them.
– Virtual Earth in the budding metaverse sold for hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The Sandbox, a project that aims to create an interactive 3D virtual world, is fully customizable and manageable by landowners.
There is also Cryptovoxels, where you can buy land with Bitcoin or Ether.
Roblox is another important virtual world where Nike has created a whole city dedicated to it.
Finally under construction is Metaversum’s Horizon Worlds, another virtual land platform that is generating a lot of excitement among investors. Perhaps it was the one that defined the Metaverse and made it famous thanks to a name change that Mark Zuckerberg made.
AN EXPONENTIAL GROWTH THAT MAKES YOU GASP
– In June of this year, a piece of land was sold for over $900,000 to Decentraland. This is just one example.
– In light of the growing interest in the Metaverse, the potential return on investment (ROI) on the virtual land looks promising for savvy cryptocurrency speculators.
– Secondly, investors can put their virtual land to use and earn income from it. If you own virtual land, you can host exclusive events or parties and charge those who want to attend.
– American rapper Snoop Dogg hosted an exclusive party on The Sandbox non-fungible token (NFT) platform to rebuild his royal abode. Attendees were required to have an NFT, which acted as a pass and gave them access to the event.
– Thirdly, investors can generate regular income from their virtual lands. For example, you could build a virtual house using NFTs on your virtual land and rent it out for a monthly income.
If you are interested in understanding all the workings of the Metaverse and learning details on how to buy and sell and make investments, I have prepared a complete guide for you. It’s yours to download for free. Using this link you will have access to a lot of information that cannot be found on the web: https://vestvers.com/real-estate/
A STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO BUY A LAND IN THE METAVERSE IN DECENTRALAND
I repeat that Decentraland is a blockchain-based virtual reality platform that allows users to buy land, play games, host events, and interact with each other in multiple ways
It is probably the largest virtual universe (Metaverse) in the NFT space which has its own tokens: MANA and LAND. That is, as an internal currency used to trade.
To own these coins that are purchased with dollars, you need to open a digital Wallet in which to keep these coins and make payments in the Metaverse.
– Each piece of LAND on Decentraland measures 16 by 16 meters and is represented as an NFT. The number of plots of land on Decentraland is limited to 90,000, which contributes to the scarcity.
– Anyone can buy, lease or sell land on Decentraland through OpenSea, an NFT marketplace, or through the official Decentraland Marketplace.
Now that you know what Decentraland is, below is a step-by-step guide on how to buy land on Decentraland directly from its marketplace.
The first operation is to choose the land you like based on your needs in Decentraland.
Start by visiting the Decentraland marketplace (register if you aren’t already).
Once logged in, go to “Packages and Properties. Then, click “View All”.
Start browsing the available pieces of land and select your preferred choice of land.
– The advantage of buying land on Decentraland directly from the market is that you can see the neighboring areas and the proximity to popular areas.
– Once you have selected your virtual piece of land, proceed to click on it to read it in detail. Here you will see the price of the land in MANA, the availability and the name of the owner.
When you have decided, click “Buy” to make the purchase.
The last step is to connect your digital wallet to the Decentraland Marketplace.
To make the purchase, you will need to ensure that your wallet is linked to your account as the land will be sent to your wallet as an NFT once the purchase is successful and completed.
The Digital Wallet can be created on online sites such as MetaMask and Trust Wallet. Your preferred wallet must have enough MANA or ethereum (ETH) in order to make the purchase.
Last operation is:
– Complete the purchase, and confirm your LAND in your wallet.
Here you are! If you have followed this guide successfully, you now have virtual terrain in the Metaverse.
Remember that you can use this piece of land for various purposes, such as hosting events or building houses to rent to people in exchange for MANA.
For all those enthusiasts of virtual reality and NFTs, the purchase of LAND is a way to invest in these new technologies.
There is no limit to how you can interact with your virtual terrain, and there are some great revenue opportunities present for those looking to make the most of this platform.
Get advanced news and advice from the first site in the world that helps you make money in the Metaverse: https://vestvers.com/
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to stay updated on financial news specific to the Metaverse: https://t.me/vestvers