The Metaverse Will Reduce Co2 Emissions In The Automotive Sector
What does the Metaverse have to do with the pollution in the automotive sector? They would seem to be two distinct things. The virtual world can be of great help to the industry. This was demonstrated by Renault, the first vehicle company to make massive use of the Metaverse.
Thanks to Metaverse technology, Renault will be able to test its new cars in a virtual environment before they are produced in reality. This will minimize the negative environmental impacts associated with the automotive industry.
The Metaverse will be a testing ground, but not just on paper. It will be digital. In the virtual world, the Renault company will simulate the various business processes trying to reduce management times, costs, and of course, pollution.
INVESTMENT INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE METAVERSE
By exploiting 3D reality, companies can obtain important indications on how to improve their real production activity.
All this will allow them to obtain benefits in terms of efficiency, as well as economics.
In a recent explanation, Renault coined the term the Industrial Metaverse.
Information technology can help make the planet a better place. By reducing the CO2 emissions that are produced during all production processes.
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the Metaverse’s potential usefulness, both for business and the environment. With this innovative virtual test field, Renault has demonstrated how companies can use less energy than expected in their production process.
This will significantly reduce CO2 emissions from the automotive industry, thus contributing to our world becoming more sustainable.
This is just one of the many applications the Metaverse can have in daily life.
THE PIONEERING FRENCH CAR MANUFACTURER OF THE METAVERSE
Renault is the first to announce and detail this process. Here’s how it works.
It’s built on four distinct pillars.
A) Data collection
– It will be a platform capable of managing an immense amount of data that all sectors of society produce.
– The Renault Group has created standard protocols for collection and digitization. It allows you to create virtual models of all your activities and measure their performance.
– The technology is not exclusive, on the contrary, in collaboration with Atos partners, it can also be supplied to third-party companies according to the ID@Scale project which aims to disseminate those standards as much as possible.
– Using the data, the automaker will derive the Digital Twins of each element of the business: factories, machinery, and processes, including the entire supply chain.
– This is essential because it allows you to identify the areas to be optimized in relation to suppliers.
– The supply chain is managed in real time by a specific “control tower.”
C) Extended ecosystem
– The Digital Twins are therefore placed in a simulated world that includes a whole series of environmental conditions always created by the digitization of data: from sales forecasts to information on quality up to weather and traffic.
– The artificial intelligence that directs this gigantic orchestra makes it possible to make advanced forecasts, i.e. simulate the possible evolutions and developments of the scenarios.
– The medium and long-term effects of changes and strategies can be foreseen, identifying the most effective ones.
D) Interaction with the real world
– The progressive digitization of processes on the physical plane includes equipment, centers, and processes. They connect to each other by technologies for sharing information in real-time, Cloud 3D solutions, and Big data management, which in Renault’s case converge precisely in the data collection solution developed with Atos.
– This makes the relationship between the real world and the simulated world closer and more effective and allows you to quickly apply the processes and innovations that prove to be better in the virtual world.
A MILLION TONS LESS OF CO2 PRODUCED
The data released by Renault estimates that between now and 2025 the massive use of the Metaverse will lead to optimizations capable of saving 320 million euros on processes and 260 million euros on the costs of storage.
Another advantage, which interests customers, even more, is that with this virtual implementation vehicle delivery times will be reduced.
According to the information released by Renault, we are talking about even 60% less waiting time for delivery to customers.
The most interesting fact is that with all this they will be able to cut the overall carbon emissions production by 50%.
How will they succeed?
Accelerating the path to business-wide neutrality.
RENAULT AUTOMOTIVE GROUP ESTABLISHED ONCE AGAIN AS A PIONEER IN GREEN INNOVATION
Thanks to this new technology, Groupe Renault is positioning itself as a leader in the field of sustainability and conscious production.
But what does Renault represent in the automotive world today?
Today Renault is a world leader, with dealerships spread across 80 countries.
The Group achieved European leadership in 2017 and today represents one of the main players in the automotive sector.
OTHER SECTORS THAT HAVE CHOSEN THE METAVERSE
First of all was art, thanks to the NFT, before videogames.
But the revolution came when Nike, Gucci, Luis Vuitton, and other luxury brands chose to be present in the virtual world.
Then there are other companies from the cosmetics industry, to fashion to food & beverage.
For example, Gucci recently created a mini Metaverse entirely for its brand.
It exhibited a many-piece collection of virtual products created for the fashion house by some of the world’s leading digital artists.
The collection includes items such as virtual clothing, accessories, and even furniture that exist only in the digital space.
All garments are available in physical form and online through various platforms. Thanks to this unique approach, Gucci has been able to extend the reach of its brand beyond traditional channels.
Combining art with innovation, the Gucci metaverse offers customers an immersive experience that allows them to explore their creativity and express themselves through new forms of fashion.
This collection is not only a testament to Gucci’s commitment to innovation, but also underscores its dedication to exploring new avenues to connect with its clientele.
In this way, Gucci hopes to offer its customers a unique and innovative brand experience that keeps them loyal to their collection in the Metaverse.
Get advanced news and advice from the first site in the world that helps you make money in the Metaverse: https://vestvers.com/
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to stay updated on financial news specific to the Metaverse: https://t.me/vestvers