New Trends In The Metaverse Real Estate Market And How To Make Money
The Metaverse real estate market is a new way to buy, sell, and rent homes. But not real houses, virtual houses, and land.
This market is a blockchain-based trading platform. Blockchain technology and transfers make transactions safe, fast, and efficient.
Users can easily purchase digital real estate in minutes from the comfort of their homes without going to an agency or other government official. Investors can market their virtual property as part of a diversified portfolio.
BUT WHAT IS THE METAVERSE?
The Metaverse is a 3D virtual reality comprising digital online worlds, like cities. Each one is separate from the other. In fact, there are multiple metaverses created by different companies. Paradoxically, you could invest a few million euros tomorrow and create a metaverse.
Mark Zuckerberg did just that, but by investing billions.
In these virtual worlds, users can create custom avatars and purchase land and houses to develop as they wish.
It is also possible to invest in cryptocurrency within the Metaverse. In fact, those based on blockchain technology also have a token that is used to purchase goods and services within that virtual city.
The word Metaverse first appeared in a science fiction novel called Snow Crash, written in 1992 by Neal Stephenson.
In the novel, the author invents a parallel world where all humans can interact differently thanks to virtual reality technology.
Today the concept of the Metaverse has become much closer to this type of vision than previously thought.
WHY BUY A HOUSE IN THE METAVERSE REAL ESTATE MARKET?
Real estate purchases in the Metaverse offer many advantages compared to the traditional ones. Obviously, I’m talking in terms of return on investment because with virtual houses you can well understand that it is not possible to live there physically 🙂 hahaha!
First of all, investments in this area are cheaper than the others. Taxes, legal fees, and commissions are significantly lower because the platform manages the transaction without resorting to human intervention.
It is a phenomenon that is becoming more and more popular.
However, they are intangible places. It is right to ask ourselves what reasons push us to embrace this trend, which for some is considered more a game or a whim linked to luxury than a real need.
– To corroborate this thesis, several VIPs, such as the rapper Snoop Dogg or the footballer Marco Verratti, have already invested hundreds of millions of euros to buy entire lots, villas, or villas even islands.
But in reality, one realizes the Metaverse is much more:
– Within this universe, you can take lessons, attend courses, travel, and interact with others, just to give a few examples of currently available activities.
– To take advantage of these opportunities, some people decide to buy a house in the Metaverse to be close to a particularly popular point of interest, again, companies buy virtual lots to hold online meetings or interact with customers.
– Not to mention that, in the real estate market, you can decide to buy a property and then resell it or rent it, making it a real source of income.
It is this last step that interests us. It allows you to make excellent earnings as a second income
If you want to create a second or passive income or learn a new way to invest your savings or make real estate transactions in the Metaverse, download our complete guide on the virtual world. It is free when you can click on this link: https://vestvers.com/real-estate/
HOW TO BUY A LAND IN THE METAVERSE?
There are three main ways to buy a lot in the Metaverse:
1. By purchasing directly from the original developers, i.e., the companies that created and own the metaverse that interests us.
2. Through a land auction, as if it were a typical offline auction.
3. Or simply buying from other users who have already acquired the virtual property. Therefore, you have to go and sift through platforms such as OpenSea, which is the best known. Within, you will find the lands that are put up for sale by the metaverses themselves
In any case, to proceed with the purchase it is essential to have knowledge of the platform where we want to buy and the rules that govern the real estate market for that metaverse.
– First of all, however, you must use cryptocurrencies for the payment.
– It is a digital payment system that does not rely on banks to carry out transactions and exists exclusively online.
– A digital wallet must be opened, and dollars transferred to (crypto) tokens for that platform.
– Keep in mind that there is not just one type of cryptocurrency. You may have heard of Bitcoin, born in 2009. Today, it is considered one of the most famous and has joined many other currencies.
– As for buying real estate in the Metaverse, you will need to have the”currency” adopted within the specific platform.
– For example, one of the best-known is Decentralized, which uses Ethereum as a cryptocurrency. While the prices of the lots are expressed in MANA, which is obtained by converting a certain number of Ethereum.
– Whichever metaverse you choose, once you complete your purchase you will be assigned a code related to the digital property certificate on that given asset, called a non-fungible token (NFT), which must then be inserted in your virtual wallet containing the cryptocurrencies you have accumulated.
– It is important to understand that buying and selling real estate is always a risk, even within a virtual world. For this reason, it is always better to rely on agencies with professionals to guide you in the procedure without running into scams.
THE REAL ESTATE MARKET TRENDS OF THE METAVERSE
In general, the metaverse real estate market is constantly evolving. This is a good sign for investors, as it creates more opportunities to earn on the one hand and explore new territories on the other.
Just as in the real world, some areas are more expensive than others.
– Unfortunately, it is not possible to unequivocally establish current market prices because, for each lot, several factors come into play (a bit like in the real market), including the platform to which it belongs, proximity or otherwise to points of interest, the size of the property, etc.
– Average prices can thus vary from a few thousand euros to tens of thousands, even reaching the equivalent of one million euros, a price usually reached with rather large lots capable of hosting accommodation facilities or housing complexes.
– Among the cheaper ones, however, there are the lands of Uttopion, the first Spanish metaverse that offers solutions that do not exceed tens of thousands of euros, even if these are rates applied in presale and with rather limited availability.
Among the platforms that have concluded the largest sales volumes and, for this reason, are considered the most appreciated by those who want to buy a house in the Metaverse, there are Otherside, Decentraland, and The Sandbox, which already boast hundreds of millions of euros transacted.
Have you ever wondered why Metaverse real estate sells for millions of dollars? If you want to invest and double your money by buying land and properties, understand where and how to buy to maximize your return on investment, and the strategies used by millionaires to get rich in the Metaverse, download our complete, free guide, with information that is hard to find on the net. Just click on this link: https://vestvers.com/real-estate/
Join The Team's News + Free Gifts
Get the Latest News and Advice on investing in the Metaverse + Free Gifts and new initiatives