It's Now Or Never: Lands From The Most Popular Metaverse Have Been Put Up For Sale. They Are The Real Deal
You have the opportunity to become the owner of a piece of land (or rather a piece of metaverse) in virtual reality. The Sandbox’s Metaverse has opened up another possibility to buy land. There will be three-time windows, for three types of lots within the 3D space.
Do you know what The Sandbox is? It is a blockchain-driven platform where users and creators can develop, share, and play with their creations. Games, interactive art, social applications, and much more: all this in their metaverse!
“The Sandbox is building a unique Web3 platform where creators and brands can create a new entertainment format—the pop culture metaverse—where fans can safely find fun and creativity.” This was stated by Arthur Madrid, CEO, and co-founder of The Sandbox.
ALL THE DETAILS
The sales started on November 24th. Lands are virtual neighborhoods in the Sandbox metaverse.
This is an unmissable opportunity for all fans of the Metaverse. If you’ve always dreamed of owning a piece of land in the virtual world now you can.
– Future owners will have the opportunity to build their business alongside 14 global brands and celebrities who have already established themselves in this most well-known virtual world.
The Sandbox will sell 1,900 plots: a small part considering that that parallel world is made up of a total of 166,464 Land.
– It is valued at over $1 billion.
– The price was established on the basis of the average price of the 100,000 Lands already sold to date.
The three tranches of the sale are based on the area where the land will be sold. There are three distinct neighborhoods, based on the peculiarities of that area.
If by chance you hadn’t figured it out yet, it’s like a real city, where the neighborhoods are characterized by their characteristics and concentration of types of businesses and shops, or services.
1 – California Dreamin’, which represents California-themed brands such as Playboy and The Marathon
2- The Galleria, which is the arts district and includes partners such as Time and Paris Hilton
3- Voxel Madness, a gaming-driven district, with brands such as Voxies and Dogami.
The sale of the 1900 land will take place in three sessions that will last until the first weeks of 2023
I repeat: there are already well-known brands here. So I think it’s really an opportunity even if the prices won’t be low.
In these neighborhoods Tony Hawk, FaZe Clan, Cipriani, L’Officiel, Cut the Rope, Playground Studio, and Hermit Crab has been established.
MORE EXPENSIVE TO LESS EXPENSIVE LANDS
Apart from the districts, the lands are not all the same. In turn, each has characteristics that make them more or less attractive and important.
Standard and Premium Lands, as well as exclusive Estates (which include several Lands)
Will be auctioned directly on OpenSea.
Premium lands, compared to the standard ones, are located in the neighborhoods of the big brands: they are equipped with exclusive digital collectibles for fans of those brands.
They also increase staking rewards and allow owners to use their collectibles in the Game Maker software to create unique experiences.
From the company, they explain that The Sandbox, part virtual real estate, part amusement park:
“Fully embraces the idea of the Metaverse as a seamless shared digital space where worlds and heroes meet to create magic.”
“Over 300 partners have joined The Sandbox, including Warner Music Group, Sueco, Ubisoft, The Rabbids, Tony Hawk, Gucci Vault, The Walking Dead, Snoop Dogg, Adidas, Deadmau5, Steve Aoki, Richie Hawtin, The Smurfs, Care Bears, Atari, Zepeto and CryptoKitties.”
“They all share The Sandbox team’s vision of allowing players to create their own experiences using both original and well-known characters and worlds.”
IT WILL BE A KIND OF LOTTERY
The Sandbox has also thought of a fair strategy, to ensure that everyone participates fairly. Otherwise those with more powerful hardware and connections, or greater economic capital would have distinct advantages over the others.
Participation in the sales of Standard and Premium Lands will take place with:
– A lottery system will guarantee fair access to the Lands and a KYC (Know Your Customer) process, which will ensure that the participants are individuals with sufficient Sand (at least 1,011)
on the Polygon network to buy Land in your account.
– All lotteries will run the same way for each session, where each user can register for Standard, Premium, or both.
Let’s summarize the various sections and times for a moment:
– California Dreamin’ has already been launched: videogame and esports fans will have the opportunity to imagine their own creations near FaZe World. Skaters will be able to build and play a few steps from the skatepark of Tony Hawk.
– The Galleria will be launched on December 1st at 14:00. The Galleria is a district built around fashion brands, media, and brands dedicated to hospitality. These brands respond to the refined taste of the most demanding Landowners.
– Land buyers will be able to become virtual real estate developers on TIME Square or be Paris Hilton’s neighbors. The Galleria neighborhood will also host Cipriani and L’Officiel.
– Land of Voxel Madness will take place in early 2023: This neighborhood is built around the concept of gaming. It will be the home of creators and software houses and will serve as a virtual arcade for video game enthusiasts from all over the world.
– This is the opportunity for fans of Cut the Rope, Voxies, Dogami, Playground Studio, and Hermit Crab to create their own interactive experiences and submit them to the community along with their favorite game universes.
“Our new themed neighborhoods allow brands, creators, and fans to live side-by-side in The Sandbox sharing passions and interests, forming an online community with a strong sense of identity,” added Sebastien Borget, COO and co-founder of The Sandbox.
“By further democratizing the buying process, we give our community full access to the best and most popular lands.”
THE SANDBOX BEGININGS
The Sandbox began life in 2011 as an independent mobile game development studio based in Paris.
The company was founded by the creators of Voxelus and Pixowl, both dedicated to creating interactive 3D experiences for mobile devices.
Today the company has a global presence and over 4 million unique users. The Sandbox has several partners and will mark the beginning of an even bigger journey that will lead to new thematic neighborhoods.
Today, it offers businesses the ability to integrate their brands into the metaverse by not only acting as promoters but also by creating unique interactive experiences in which fans can explore, play, and create content.
Get advanced news and advice from the first site in the world that helps you make money in the Metaverse: https://vestvers.com/
Subscribe to our Telegram channel to stay updated on financial news specific to the Metaverse: https://t.me/vestvers